Sunday, September 20, 2009

Laconia, NH through Exeter, NH

Nick: So I don’t know about Brian, but I woke up laying on a completely deflated air mattress which also stuck to my bare arms and face with considerable tenacity. It wasn’t a pleasant way to start the day. After breakfast, Ryan, his girlfriend Kristen, Brian and I headed off to Ryan’s apartment to watch the Patriot’s football game. It was by far the most normal thing I’ve done or seen in a week, and it felt good to have a slow day. I don’t think I have much else to report. You Brian?

Brian: You basically covered it. I think if we didn’t have a relaxing day like this every once in a while, it wouldn’t allow us to appreciate the crazy crap in Anywhere, USA. The highlight of my day was when I curled up in a sun beam on Ryan’s living room floor and took a nap. Now I know why my cat does it.

Nick: And so readers, we leave you with our song of the day: “Baby Got Back” sung in the style of Frank Sinatra. If you’re bored sometime, sing a popular hip-hop song like a lounge singer. It’s weird. Question: I have four corners, but I always go in the top right one. What am I? (Hint: I can travel all around the world.)

4 comments: